ITIL® Foundation with Exam
Duration: 3 day | Book this course
Cost: $1,900.00 + GST
Learn about the standard for IT Service Management (ITSM) and earn an internationally recognised ITIL Foundation Certificate in 3 days.
The ITIL Foundation course is specifically designed for anyone working in IT wanting to gain knowledge in IT Service Management best practice. Our ITIL training teaches the foundations of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and helps you to understand how your organisation can benefit significantly by applying the ITIL principles to your work environment.
Our training partner, Auldhouse, is the Authorised Delivery Partner for Pink Elephant.
There are no mandatory prerequisites. Work experience in IT services is recommended.
Who Should Take This Course
ITIL Foundation is suitable for anyone working in IT services requiring more information about the ITIL best practice framework. Or, individuals who are V2 certified and wish to upgrade their knowledge.
Course & Instructor Accreditation
Pink Elephant is globally accredited to provide ITIL education for the certification program.
Your instructor is a highly experienced member of Pink Elephant’s consulting team. Further, he or she is qualified to teach this course as defined by Pink Elephant’s internal Certified Trainer Program. This knowledge is a direct result of Pink Elephant’s vendor neutrality – as well as many years of experience implementing ITIL processes in a variety of organizations worldwide.
Exam, Certifications & Awards
This course prepares participants for the examination leading to the Foundation Certificate In IT Service Management. A 60-minute, 40 question, multiple-choice exam is scheduled on the last day of the course, and is administered by an independent examination body. A passing mark of 65% is required to receive your certificate. A sample exam is delivered during the course to help prepare attendees for the final exam
- 2 ITIL credits
- You will attain 18 professional development units (PDUs) for Project Managers
- You will attain 1.8 Continuing Education Units
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of AXELOS Limited
This three-day official ITIL Foundation certification course provides you with a general overview of the IT Service Management (ITSM) Lifecycle which is outlined in ITIL’s five core books – Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement. ITIL’s “service lifecycle” consists of 26 processes and four functions.
Upon completing this course, you will have learned how to:
- ITIL’s key concepts, definitions and objectives
- ITIL’s service-driven lifecycle approach and the five key stages of this model
- Structure, components and processes of the five core ITIL books
- For each of the five core books in the service lifecycle:
- High level description of the main activities, goals, benefits, challenges and management reporting for the respective processes
- Outline of relationships between the ITIL® processes
- Overview of ITIL certifications: Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced
- How ITIL processes can improve IT operations